From the comfort of your own home!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, unhoused and recently housed families are experiencing added stress and uncertainty as they navigate the demands of work, education, children, services, and more. Every day, families are asking for resources related to family fun and basic needs.
As part of Imagine LA’s response to COVID-19, we are leading a county-wide effort to ensure that each of the 6,000 families served by the Los Angeles Homeless Provider Alliance Family Service Providers Caucus, has the family fun and basic needs resources to thrive as a family during this time.
The Goal: To collect 6,000 Family Fun & Care Packages to distribute to unhoused and recently housed families.
- Family-fun items from the Wish List
- Boxes for packaging
- Postage (if mailing)
Contact Val Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org then follow the step-by-step instructions!
- Check out the items needed for a Family Fun & Care Package as outlined in the document listed in step #2.
- Mobilize your community! Download & personalize our customizable flyer; share it with your network; collect the items needed for the packages at your home or business.
- Assemble the Family Fun & Care Package(s) and coordinate with Imagine LA to do a drop off at our office by emailing Val at email@example.com.
- Alternatively, you can mail the items to our office or purchase supplies from our Amazon Wish List to be delivered directly to Imagine LA and we can put the package together for you!
672 S. Fafayette Park Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90057