This can be done in your home, school, camp, place of worship, etc. Anywhere!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
On your own or with family, friends, and neighbors (minimal adult supervision required)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Each gift bag that we provide to our recipients includes a hand-written and decorated card from a community member sending the recipient encouragement and good wishes. This extra touch reminds the kids that someone in the community cares.
Each pair of shoes and clothing gift card that we provide to our recipients includes a hand-written and decorated card from a community member sending the recipient good wishes.
1. Blank cards or white cardstock
2. Markers, crayons, glitter, stickers, etc.
Print, pick up, or request mailed blank cards.
Decorate cards with positive pictures and messages! We can't wait to see what you create.
For questions, contact email@example.com
First day cards can be printed at home, picked up from our office, or mailed to you. To get started:
1. Print, pick up, or request mailed blank cards. If printing, print in color on white 8.5" x 11" cardstock paper. The template should print, four to a page. Cut so each card measures 4.25" x 5.5". The message should be written on the blank backside.
2. Decorate the cards with a cheery message for our recipients! Check out our examples, tips, and ideas.
3. Fill out a volunteer donation form.
4. Mail-in or drop off the back-to-school cards at:
My New Red Shoes
Sobrato Center for Nonprofits - Redwood Shores
330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135
Redwood City, CA 94065