In the comfort of your own home at your kitchen table or living room floor! Put on your fav Netflix show and tie away!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Warm, cozy and colorful blankets help keep our kids warm, protected and feel loved.
Baby2Baby provides children living in poverty, ages 0-12 years, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves.
As the cooler months approach, our young families are in need of warmth! Make a no sew fleece tie blanket for kids!
- Two 2.5 yards of fleece
Adults, this activity might need your help to purchase fabric, measure fabric and help cut! This is a fun activity to do together!
Watch this clip on how to make a DIY tie blanket. Then check out the list of needed supplies, organize your supplies and then check out the step-by-step instructions!
- Lay the fabric on top of each other
- Cut out 4 inch squares at every corner
- Cut 4 inches down about ever 1.5 inches (kind of like a fringe)
- Tie your knots!
- Repeat on each side until complete
- Email Ashley at Ashley@baby2baby.org to coordinate shipment or a future drop off.