Our after-school program runs from 3-7pm and our summer program runs from 8am-3pm.
There is a requirement of one hour per week, although you can choose to volunteer as many hours a week as you would like.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
You are providing very engaging one-on-one homework help, academic support, or instrument instruction with a focus on the needs of the individual student.
Work one-on-one with a child to help build skills and confidence after school or on Saturday afternoons. Develop rewarding personal relationships and be a part of a student's musical growth and achievement.
Saxophone, Piano, Guitar, Violin, Drums, Flute, Recorder, Cello!
Your musical instrument, Zoom and a smile!
You must be at least 14 years old.
Consider what day of the week would be best for you to tutor a student and then complete the online Volunteer Registration Form.
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
- Sign up here to become a volunteer tutor. Select PGK as the organization.
- On the volunteer registration form you may choose how many days a week you would like to tutor, but we require a minimum of 1 day a week, for a one-hour time slot.
- You will be assigned tutoring times based on your availability and our needs.
- After receiving your schedule, you will join our Zoom at your scheduled time and be sent into your student's classroom, where the teacher may put you in a breakout room to help the student.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.