Boston, MA 02115
One Saturday each spring - April 28, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
WHO NEEDS TO HELPMom, dad or other grown-up's assistance and/or facilitation is required
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Trash is dangerous for the animals that live in the park and the Muddy River...and it looks ugly. With your help, we'll remove the trash, protecting the animals and the river, and make things look better too!
Join community groups to pick up trash around the park to help keep the Muddy River clean. Our teen Youth Leadership Program will also provide an activity on how rivers and watersheds work. Come work and learn with us!
Close-toed shoes and long pants
Reusable water bottle
*We will provide gloves and bags for trash collection.
Figure out if you are available on the designated Saturday in April. Contact Ellen Arnstein at (617) 522-2700 or by email at email@example.com to reserve a spot.
1. Contact Ellen Arnstein at (617) 522-2700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
2. Pick up your bag and gloves at the designated meeting place.
3. Walk the grounds, picking up all the trash you can find.
4. Leave your trash bag(s) by one of the garbage cans located in the park.
5. Return to the meeting place to let someone know how many bags you collected and leave knowing you helped clean a park and protect the animals!