throughout the Emerald Necklace but check in at:
125 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
TO BE RESCHEDULED
Saturday, April 25, 2020, 9am -12noon
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Trash is dangerous for the animals that live in the park and the Muddy River...and it looks ugly. With your help, we'll remove the trash, protecting the animals and the river, and make things look better too!
Join community groups to pick up trash around the park to help keep the Muddy River clean. Our teen Youth Leadership Program will also provide an activity on how rivers and watersheds work. Come work and learn with us!
*Volunteers will be supplied trash bags, gloves, snack, pickup sticks, and signature 2019 Cleanup water bottle upon request. Please wear closed toe shoes.
Optional: Suggested Donation of $5 for Non-Profit, Family or Individual Volunteers.
Figure out if you are available on the designated Saturday in April. Register online HERE.
1. Register online.
2. Pick up your bag and gloves at the designated meeting place.
3. Walk the grounds, picking up all the trash you can find.
4. Leave your trash bag(s) by one of the garbage cans located in the park.
5. Return to the meeting place to let someone know how many bags you collected and leave knowing you helped clean a park and protect the animals!
7. If you have questions about volunteering in a specific region, or would like to follow up on your registration please contact Julia Damiano, Land Steward Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.