Martha's Kitchen - San Jose
311 Willow Street, San Jose, CA, 95110
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The food preparation that happens during this volunteer shift allows us to make and serve nearly 100,000 meals each month.
"Feeding the hungry with dignity, no questions asked."
Volunteers assist with cutting up fruits and vegetables, making sandwiches, and other food preparation activities in support of our operation.
You will get an email listing all required items. Here is a short list.
- Signed volunteer waiver
- Volunteer guidelines
- Please remember to wear a hat and closed toed shoes to your volunteer shift
Minimum age to volunteer is 16 years old. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent/guardian present for the duration of your volunteer shift.
Visit our website http://www.marthas-kitchen.org. Then, see VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details!
- Visit the website http://www.marthas-kitchen.org
- Click on the volunteer tab in the menu
- Review the Volunteer Guidelines and Sign Up Instructions
- Scroll down to the blue section
- Submit a contact form
- A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible with additional details
- Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer opportunity through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity