In your own home.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We are hoping you can support our efforts to keep the St. Francis House community safe and healthy by donating face masks or the materials to make them.
We are looking for donations of disposable masks and are accepting homemade ones as well. We are also seeking donations of new materials for our team to make them
We are also seeking donations of new materials for our team to make them. The materials that are needed are:
- Elastic: 1/8 inch craft elastic, 1/4 inch craft elastic, hair elastics
- Tight-knit cottons or flannel; like quilting cotton or bed sheets/pillowcases with a 600+ thread count. Cotton-polyester blends are okay too (better filtration but harder to breathe through).
- Coffee filters
Donate disposable or homemade masks. To create homemade masks and deliver, please see "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below.
- If creating masks at home, our team has put together two informational PDFs; one explains how to sew fabric masks, the other has two methods for no-sew masks.
- Create or donate masks and materials.
- Take photos of your collection and post to social media using tags @ProjectGivingKids and @sfhboston.
- You can either mail completed masks and materials to:
St. Francis House
39 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
- To coordinate a drop-off, please call 617-654-1239 or email email@example.com.
- Consider forwarding this to your network to help spread the word.