From your kitchen (although you will also need to drop off your makings at NHIFP)
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
For someone who might otherwise not have all the food they need, the gift of a simple sack lunch can provide both necessary nutrients and also a dose of comfort. By taking the time to make a few sack lunches, you'll be sharing some of your favorite foods with neighbors who will greatly benefit from your kindness.
NHIFP provides food for food insecure people of our community.
Make 10-12 sack lunches for our unhoused neighbors! Easy task to do in the comfort of your own home!
ONE Sack lunch consists of:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
- Bottle of Water
- Apple or Orange
- Small bag of chips or cookies
- Energy Bar (for example, luna bar or Hidden Valley crunch bars)
Please email Barbara to coordinate a sack lunch drop off!
Please review the step-by-step guide to purchase and organize any materials you need to make 10-12 sack lunches!
- Organize your materials to create 10-12 sack lunches (see the required items/supply list)
- Make 10-12 sack lunches!
- Be sure to have a grown-up oversee all the parts that require use of a knife!
- Send an email to Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the date you would like to drop off sack lunches.
North Hollywood Interfaith Food Pantry
4390 Colfax Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
Pantry is to the rear of the church, through the parking lot, off of Troost Ave. which is one block east of Colfax.