WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
A Parent Care Kit can help provide a family member who is bedside at the hospital with some of life’s conveniences and comforts.
THE FAMILIES NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
We are grateful to everyone who has helped us be there for the families we serve. As we face the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, we are looking at ways to thoughtfully adapt our delivery of programs and care.
The families we serve face critical illness and many have compromised immune systems. In speaking with medical professionals and social workers, the families need the services we provide now more than ever, and we are dedicated to ensuring they are not alone on their journey.
We invite you to make Parent Care Kits!
Please include these suggested items:
- 1 notebook and 2 pens
- 3+ pairs of earplugs
- 2 packs of pocket tissues
- 1 eye mask
- 1 stress ball or similar
- 1+ lip balm stick
- 1 washcloth
- 1 water bottle
- 3oz/travel size moisturizing lotion
- 1 pack of gum
- 2+ pack of mints
- 2 pairs of adult size socks in gender neutral colors
DROP-OFF items into the collection barrel outside the office at 2682 Middlefield Road, Suite H, Redwood City, CA 94063, between 9:00am and 2:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Review the Parent Care Kit Guidelines then follow the step-by-step instructions!
- Review the Parent Care Kit Guidelines
- Organize your supplies
- Place the items in a paper gift bag, add some colorful tissue paper and attach a gift tag with “Sending love, care and warm thoughts your way, ___(insert name)_______”. If this is a group activity please add the name of your group on the tag. Children/youth can also include their age next to their name.
- DROP-OFF items into the collection barrel outside the office at 2682 Middlefield Road, Suite H, Redwood City, CA 94063, between 9:00am and 2:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity