WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Provides love and support to our new moms and dads!
We are grateful to everyone who has helped us be there for the families we serve. As we face the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, we are looking at ways to thoughtfully adapt our delivery of programs and care.
The families we serve face critical illness and many have compromised immune systems. In speaking with medical professionals and social workers, the families need the services we provide now more than ever, and we are dedicated to ensuring they are not alone on their journey.
Shop and shower with gifts a newborn leaving the hospital for the first time. Create gift bags that are gender neutral, for a boy or for a girl. We welcome as many as you wish to make. Thank you!
Clothing Gift Bag
2 or 3 outfits (bottom + top or dress/onesie) in each of the following sizes:
* Newborn * 3-6 months * 6- 9 months * 12 months
Activity Gift Bag
2 English/Spanish board/picture books.
1 baby-safe stuffed animal.
1 - 3 baby pacifiers.
1 newborn rattle.
1 chew baby toy.
Hygiene Gift Bag
2 packs of newborn diapers.
2 packs of baby wipes.
1 diaper rash cream.
Health Care Gift Bag
1 baby thermometer
1 baby nail care kit
Meal-time Gift Bag
1 set of baby utensils.
1 set of baby bowls.
1 sippy cup.
1 - 3 bottles.
Snuggle Gift Bag
1 - 2 pairs of fuzzy/cute baby socks.
1 pair of no-scratch mittens.
1 receiving blanket.
Baby Bath Time Gift Bag
1 full size bottle of baby shampoo/body wash.
1 full size bottle/tube of lotion.
1 baby hooded bath towel.
DROP-OFF items into the collection barrel outside the office at 2682 Middlefield Road, Suite H, Redwood City, CA 94063, between 9:00am and 2:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review the Gifts for Babies guidelines. Then follow the step-by-step instructions!
- Review the Gifts for Babies guidelines.
- Organize your supplies
- Neatly arrange your selected items in a clear gift bag, tie the gift bag with ribbon and attach a hand-decorated tag. Write on the tag your first name and a greeting: "Welcome
little one" or "Especially for you".
- DROP-OFF items into the collection barrel outside the office at 2682 Middlefield Road, Suite H, Redwood City, CA 94063, between 9:00am and 2:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com