MSPCA - Boston Animal Care and Adoption Center
350 S Huntington Ave.
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Tuesday-Friday between 1:00 and 5:00 PM
Saturday-Sunday between 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation/involvement required)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Running this stand is an awesome way to help the MSPCA to have enough money to feed, care for and medicate homeless animals. Many of our animals need surgeries, medications and special foods to be happy and healthy. We can only provide these things for them if we have the money to do it!
What's more fun than running a lemonade stand? How about running a lemonade stand and actually getting to see the animals you're helping with the money you raise! At the MSPCA, one of the best ways for kids to help us is by running a lemonade or hot cocoa/cider stand at our adoption center! You can pick any day we are open (Tues-Fri from 1-5pm and weekends from 11am-4pm). Sometimes kids will bring baked goods as well, so they can raise even more money for our animals, and you get to decide where the money goes too!
1. Whatever drink(s) you want to sell (Lemonade, Cider and Hot Cocoa are the most popular)
2. Baked Goods (optional)
3. Cups and napkins
4. Kettle to hold hot beverages (and/or pitchers for cold)
For questions or to plan a date to do your stand, have a parent or guardian email Shannon Noyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Ask a parent or guardian to email email@example.com to pick a date for your stand.
2. Make lemonade, cider or cocoa.
3. Bake cookies or snacks (optional).
4. Bring drinks, snacks and cups/napkins to the MSPCA on your scheduled date.
5. Sell as much as you can to raise money for the MSPCA!
6. Choose what kind of animals you'd like the money to go to. Funds can go to our general fund, Spike's fund for sick and injured animals, the Chaucer and Zuzu fund for senior animals, OR our Pit Pals fund, which helps pit bull owners to get their dogs spayed and neutered.