Ready to Build Creative Communities?
Learn about other Cultures by Watching our Recommended Family Films
In your own home.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Films are for ages 4 and up.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We work with local and international organizations involved in global issues in an effort to heighten awareness and encourage people of all ages to think about making a difference in the world.
If you’re looking to find great, age-appropriate and entertaining films to watch together as a family while staying home, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite films from Family Festivals past, as well as some international children’s films that we’ve loved but haven’t shown.
A screen. Access to public library, if need be.
Click on the film name for a streaming link to the entire film (usually Amazon, Netflix, Vimeo, or TubiTV, which are sometimes offered for free if you are a subscriber or with a trial subscription), or you may be able to find them on alternate streaming services or for free on Kanopy through your local library.
See "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for details.
- Visit our Family Films Recommendations page and browse through a selection of family films you might want to watch!
- Enjoy the film!
- If you like what you saw, send us a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let us know you learned about us through PGK!
- Tell other families about Belmont World Film!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.