You clean up litter on your own street, neighborhood, or a local park or trail, anywhere in Massachusetts.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
If everyone kept their own street or neighborhood litter-free, collectively, we could all keep the entire state of Massachusetts beautiful and litter-free.
Be an Environmental Hero in Your Community by Joining the Massachusetts Litter Cleanup Crew
Incorporate litter cleanups into your daily walks, whether those walks are by yourself, with your dog, or with your family and friends. To make the task easier for you, we'll ship you an official Massachusetts Litter Cleanup Crew Kit.
Please note: We require a minimum donation of $10 in order to ship your kit.
Each Litter Cleanup Kit includes:
- A litter cleanup/grabber tool
- An official Mass Litter Cleanup Crew safety T-shirt
- An official Mass Litter Cleanup Crew reusable trashbag
- A pair of high-quality gloves
Thank you for your support and your participation!
- A pair of gloves
- A trash grabber tool
- A trash bag, reusable bag, or bucket
Children under age 13 should be accompanied by an adult.
Ask your friends and family to join you in the Massachusetts Litter Cleanup Crew! Visit http://www.keepmassbeautiful.org/lcc to sign up. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for more information.
- Signup for Cleanup HERE.
- You will receive your kit in the mail.
- Grab your equipment, which includes a pair of gloves, trash grabber tool, and a bag or bucket.
- Proudly sport your Litter Cleanup Crew t-shirt (optional)
- Clean up your street or neighborhood
- Be aware of traffic and vehicles. Walk in the direction of oncoming vehicles (if any) so that you can see what's coming your way.
- Children should be supervised by adults.
- Take a photo of your collection and post to social, tagging @keepmassbeautiful, @projectgivingkids and #savetheplanet.
- Preferably, recycle any materials that are recyclable and place the rest in your trash barrel.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity