DURATIONMore than 4 hours
At our office as well as various event locations.
There are four key initiatives:
- Bowling for Babies
- Boo for Babies
- Annual Gala
- Learn and Serve
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The YPC is vital to Room to Grow because they bring new ideas, new energy and passion for our mission-driven organization. These tweens and teens spread awareness, help raise funds through their events and form a wonderful partnership with our Boston Staff.
The YPC is a group of active, young professionals looking to make a difference. They meet once a month and host two fundraising events per year.
The roles and responsibilities of council members include:
- Attending monthly YPC meetings (at least 6 per year)
- Volunteer at least once a year at Room to Grow
- Help to plan, promote and attend annual fundraising events
- Make a financial contribution to Room to Grow
- Promote the mission, news and events of Room to Grow
At least a one year commitment is required.
For more information about any of the above opportunities, please contact Lauren Rogers at 617.859.4545 Lauren.Rogers@roomtogrow.org.
- Decide if you have the monthly commitment to participate in the YPC.
- Look at their key initiatives and be sure they are of interest to you.
- Contact Lauren if you are interested in learning more information.
- Please let them know you learned of this leadership opportunity through PGK.