DURATIONMore than 4 hours
At home and in our Factory.
The TLC program is run three times per year, in the Spring (March–May), Summer (June–August), and Fall (October–December).
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Leadership skills are an advantage you’ll have for a lifetime. Cradles to Crayons’ Giving Corps offers inspiring programs for teens and college students who are passionate about making a difference in their communities.
- Supporting The Giving Factory staff during two volunteer shifts.
- Increasing awareness of our mission by hosting a product collection drive or fundraiser in your own community.
- Participating in an orientation, leadership development workshop, and giving a wrap-up presentation of their project outcomes.
- Becoming an effective leader while developing new skills.
High School or College Students
Middle and High school students serve as ambassadors for Cradles to Crayons, while developing leadership skills in the areas of community organizing and volunteer service. Participating students commit to approximately 15-25 hours per session. Click VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for more details.
- Please review and know that you can commit to the time and action requirements.
- First time participants apply here: New Applicants. Please let us know you learned about this through PGK.
- If you have any questions about the program or would like to fill out an application, please contact Katie Amoro at email@example.com.