Location of your choice. We are excited for our annual Memories Walk which will be virtual this year!
Sunday, October 18, 2020
Join us from 11:00 – 11:15am for a short livestream program on Facebook and YouTube before heading out on your walk.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDFamily
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
You will be able to create your own personalized fundraising page when you register for the Memories Walk. Fundraising for the Walk is easy to do, and it is a great way to share the mission of The Children’s Room with family, friends, and colleagues. Utilizing social media is a great way to expand your reach!
We are working on creative and engaging ways for you to remember those who have died while walking 3 miles to support the important programs of The Children’s Room.
A great attitude, willingness to ask for sponsors of your walk; comfortable shoes and perhaps a team of friends and family to join you!
Registration fee: $10.00
Register for the walk and ask friends and family to join you and/or support you in the Walk. Scroll down and click on "View Instructions" for step-by-step directions.
- Create a team of walkers with your family and/or friends.
- Register to walk HERE.
Note: our fundraising platform has been switched to FrontStream, so you will need to create a new login even if you have participated in the Memories Walk in years past.
- Join us on Sunday, October 18 from 11:00-11:15am EST for a short livestream program on Facebook or YouTube before heading out on your walk. Links to watch will be posted on our website on October 18th:
- Have any questions? Contact Maria Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell Maria you learned about the walk through PGK!
- Spread the word on social media and via email.
- Get sponsors to support your walk and The Children's Room.
- Have a great time!