The walk begins at Arlington Town Hall, 730 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA 02476, and will cover 3 miles along Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington.
Sunday, October 20, 2019
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
After the walk, join us at Arlington Town Hall to celebrate with food, entertainment, and an inspirational program to commemorate the day. This is a very family-friendly event.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
You will be able to create your own personalized fundraising page when you register for the Memories Walk. Fundraising for the Walk is easy to do, and it is a great way to share the mission of The Children’s Room with family, friends, and colleagues. Utilizing social media is a great way to expand your reach!
Our 16th Annual Memories Walk is a great opportunity to come together to celebrate our special community, remember those who have died, and support the important programs of The Children’s Room.
A great attitude, willingness to ask for sponsors of your walk; comfortable shoes and perhaps a team of friends and family to join you!
Kids ages 5-18 are welcome to participate. If under 15 years old, we ask that your team includes a parent/guardian.
Register for the walk and ask friends and family to join you and/or support you in the Walk. Scroll down and click on "View Instructions" for step-by-step directions.
- Create a team of walkers with your family and/or friends.
- Register to walk HERE.
- Have any questions? Contact Kim Cayer at 781-641-4741 ext.333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell Kim you learned about the walk through PGK!
- Spread the word on social media and via email.
- Get sponsors to support your walk and The Children's Room.
- Have a great time at the walk and post-walk celebration.