Virtual meeting so participants can be anywhere!
Subject to availability; please request dates well in advance!
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Topics are tailored to the age group of the audience. Popular presentation topics include:
- A “Story Time” program in which kids learn how to be gentle and safe with animals (lower elementary)
- The fun “Animal Care Pack” game, in which kids learn about pet animals’ physical and emotional needs (upper elementary)
- Topics including “Myths About Pit Bulls,” “Positive Dog Training,” and “Cruelty-Free Consumerism” (middle school)
- Presentations on “Careers in Anim
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We offer a general presentation on the mission and work of the MSPCA, how our surrender and adoption programs operate, and how kids in the community can make a big difference for homeless pets everywhere. The funds generated from presentations help to support the MSPCA and its programs!
Our staff and volunteers are happy to do a virtual presentation for your classroom or group to discuss a variety of important topics, including the mission of the MSPCA and ways in which each of us can make the world a better, safer place for animals.
Because the MSPCA receives no state or federal funding for our programs, we require a fee of $10 per participant for virtual presentations (can accommodate a flat fee for larger groups). Discounts are available based on need.
Please book early to schedule a virtual presentation!
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on scheduling a presentation.
- Depending on the presentation and the age and size of the group in attendance, we may be able to show an animal(s) during the virtual presentation.
- Please keep in mind that we aren’t always able to accommodate these requests.
- Please tell us you found out about our educational presentations through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.