In your home and community.
*During COVID-19, this is best suited as a family activity from home.
We are always in need of these types of items!
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Victory Programs' Mobile Prevention Team has more than 5,000 interactions per year with homeless people throughout Boston. Any drinks or food items collected will go straight to people in need who are seeking our services.
Collect individually packaged snacks and drinks that can be easily distributed to those in need.
- Granola bars
- Bottled water
- Juice boxes
- Fruit snacks
- Other nonperishable individually packaged snacks
All items must be new, unopened, nonperishable individually-packaged snacks.
Let your community know you are collecting food and drink donations for Victory Programs' Mobile Prevention Team! See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
- Collect new/unused individually packaged snacks and drinks.
- Contact email@example.com about your donations.
- Print, fill out this form and submit with your donation so we know you learned about us through PGK!
- Drop off your donations at our office at 965 Massachusetts Avenue Boston, MA 02118 from 9 AM - 5 PM Monday – Friday or mail to that same address.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.