In the safety of your own home! That can be in your kitchen or living room or rec room.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Just some family & friends to add to your donations (and perhaps a parent to help with mailing/delivery)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
By providing daily essentials often not available to homeless individuals like shampoo and toothpaste, you will be providing items that can help people stay clean and healthy. PATH's outreach team will make sure the kits are delivered to homeless men and women living on the streets, and you can be sure that you are providing important daily care items AND hope to people in need.
PATH is ending homelessness for individuals, families, and communities. We do this by building affordable housing and providing supportive services throughout California.
PATH is constantly in need of hygiene kits for unhoused individuals at our various locations around San Jose. Our Outreach Team will deliver these kits weekly to homeless individuals around San Jose. Grab your family and friends and see how many travel-sized toiletry items you can collect for people who have been living on the streets.
- One individual packet includes: travel size toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, sunscreen, wipes, face wash, hand sanitizer, moisturizer, socks, and small snack items such as granola bars or nut packs.
- Gallon-size Ziploc/zipper bags
Please do not include any razors.
See step-by-step guide and organize your materials.
- Purchase required supplies
- Organize supplies
- Create your individual hygiene kits
- Email Emily Hsieh to coordinate shipment or drop off.