@ Home (with drop-off at 340 N. Madison Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90004)!
All year long.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Just some family & friends to add to your donations (and perhaps a parent to help with mailing/delivery).
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
By providing daily essentials often not available to homeless individuals like shampoo and toothpaste, you will be providing items that can help people stay clean and healthy. PATH's outreach team will make sure the kits are delivered to homeless men and women living on the streets, and you can be sure that you are providing important daily care items AND hope to people in need.
PATH is constantly in need of hygiene kits at our various locations around Los Angeles. Grab your family and friends and see how many travel-sized toiletry items you can collect for people who have been living on the streets.
1. A group of people to assist in collecting travel size toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, sunscreen, wipes, face wash and socks
2. Gallon-size Ziploc/zipper bags
Figure out when and where you plan to collect hygiene items and follow the instructions provided in "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below.
To schedule a donation drop-off, please go to epath.org/donate.
1. Ask friends and family for donations or to purchase new hygiene products from your local dollar or department store. Items should include travel size toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, sunscreen, wipes, face wash and socks. Please be sure to remind people that all items should be new.
2. Once you are sure that you and your helpers have gathered enough products, plan an assembly party at home! Put one item of each type into the gallon-sized Ziploc/zipper bags. You may want to include a positive and uplifting note in each bag reminding the person who will receive it that you are thinking about them.
3. Mail your completed hygiene kits or contact Andrea Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a time to drop off your kits at our headquarters during normal business hours:
340 N. Madison Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
4. Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity at PGK.
5. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.