Inside your homes, of course!
On your birthday!
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Family and friends
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The items we receive from family and friends for your birthday party will be used to create Hope Kits for kids and adults who can't afford everyday essentials like soap, shampoo, deodorant and toothpaste. Your "gift" will help keep people healthy, clean and confident.
Make your next (birthday) party even more special - for both you and someone in need! Host an online Hope and Comfort (Birthday) Party (via Facetime, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc) and ask friends and relatives to purchase hygiene items for your birthday instead of presents.
1. A birthday party
2. Video conference ability (Facetime, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc)
*We can provide a sample birthday party invitation which you can personalize with your name, party details, Amazon Wish List link.
Set a date for your online birthday party! See "View Instructions" for step-by-step details!
- Contact Abby MacDonald at email@example.com to get a party invitation that you can personalize with your name and party details. Let Abby know you found this opportunity through PGK!
- Include this link to Hope & Comfort's Wish List
- Email the invitation to family and friends letting them know you are celebrating your birthday online and collecting hygiene items including soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and/or deodorant (travel or full-size) instead of birthday presents.
- Have a great party and thank your family and friends for helping you make a difference on your special day!
- Be sure to let your party guests know they can Add your name in the "Gift Message" section on Amazon so you have an idea of your group impact!
- optional: Take a screen shot of your online celebration and tag us on Facebook/Instagram at @hopeandcomfort and @ProjectGivingKids.
- Be sure to follow-up with your guests to let them know the impact they made through your collective donations.