DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
In your own home!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some adult help may be required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Support more kids, families, and individuals who are becoming food insecure. Parents who already work two or three jobs to make ends meet are being laid off or losing their jobs.
Together, we can end hunger! Host a Food and Fund Drive with your office, school, club, or congregation. Ask friends and family to celebrate your next birthday, anniversary, or other milestones by donating.
Rally your family and get started!
Adult supervision might be required.
Get the word out about your drive and start collecting! See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
Want to Drop Off Food? See specific COVID 19 appropriate locations in the instructions below.
We’re here to help! Check the FAQ or contact: email@example.com, 415-282-1907, x 350.
Thanks so much for considering holding a food drive!
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we are temporarily halting delivery, swapping, and pickup of food collection barrels.
However, we do want to continue to receive your critical donations. We have two alternative ways you can support your neighbors in need during this period:
- Hold your food drive using your own collection containers and then deliver the food to one of our two warehouse locations (even if you collect 100 lbs or more, we are unable to collect it during this period):
- San Francisco: 900 Pennsylvania Ave., SF 94107, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. (When dropping off barrels or boxed product, please enter through the Food Bank’s south parking lot gate and go to dock door 5 to check in with Receiving for assistance.)
- Marin: 2550 Kerner Blvd, San Rafael 94901, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m
- Hold a virtual food drive instead. It’s easy to do and our participants will receive even more food, as we are able to turn every dollar donated into $4 worth of food, equivalent to two healthy meals! To start a drive, simply click here to begin the registration process and create a team page where your supporters can make secure online donations.
- Be sure to let us know that you found this opportunity through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity
*We appreciate your support and understanding during this challenging period. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact us to learn more, 415-282-1900, x316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.