Your choice. Could be a local park, library or school.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
MitoPlaydates are led by local volunteers with the support of the MitoAction staff.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
MitoPlaydates offer a wonderful opportunity for local children and families to connect in person, share experiences and to give and receive support.
Host an informal gathering with another family that is local to you.
Compassion and conversation.
Decide when you would like to meet up with another family. Complete the registration form. Click on "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below for more information.
- When completing the form, be prepared to answer:
- What is your connection to mitochondrial disease;
- What are your goals for planning this event? (To ensure your success);
- When would you like to host this event.
- When you connect with Mito staff, please let them know you learned about this opportunity through PGK.