For your safety, this activity would be held virtually, anywhere in your home.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
DTST conducts outreach weekly to people who are living on the streets. Having a travel-size, lightweight baggie containing shampoo, sunscreen, hand sanitizer and a wash cloth can be truly life saving. These kits are powerful and help empower our community.
Downtown Street Teams empowers individuals and provides programs that are a stepping stone into employment, housing, and a better life.
Host a Hygiene Kit making party for our community of individuals working hard to obtain a better life!
These kits are travel size for people living on the streets. We conduct outreach weekly to people who are living on the streets, and having a travel-size, lightweight baggie containing shampoo, sunscreen, hand sanitizer and a wash cloth can be truly life saving. These kits are powerful.
Gift cards (Walmart, SafeWay, etc)
Other suggestions: Feminine hygiene care
Band aids/first aid
Brand new adult socks
Please contact Latisha Santos, Development & Events Coordinator, at email@example.com or (408) 318-0338. Then, follow the step-by-step instructions below!
- Please contact Latisha Santos.
- Buy or get items donated (See required items list).
- Reach out to family and friends to join you for your Hygiene Kit Party!
- Schedule a day and time.
- Complete your kits. Each kit should have the required items.
- Coordinate a drop off or mail out kits by contacting Latisha!
- Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK by including this slip with the hygiene kits!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.