At your house or other birthday party location
On your birthday
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Family and friends
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The items you collect from family and friends at your party will be used to create Hope Kits for kids and adults who can't afford everyday essentials like soap, shampoo, deodorant and toothpaste. Your "gift" will help keep people healthy, clean and confident.
Make your next birthday party even more special - for both you and someone in need! Have a Hope and Comfort Birthday Party and ask friends and relatives to bring new hygiene items to your party instead of presents. Those gifts will in turn be used to create Hope Kits for kids and young adults who can't otherwise afford everyday essentials like soap, deodorant and toothpaste.
1. A birthday party
2. Box or bin to collect items
3. Computer, printer and paper to create birthday party invitations
*We can provide a sample birthday party invitation which you can personalize with your name and party details.
To get a party invitation you can personalize in order to get started or for questions, contact Abby MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Contact Abby MacDonald at email@example.com to get a party invitation that you can personalize with your name and party details.
2. Send the invitation to family and friends letting them know you are collecting hygiene items including soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and/or deodorant (travel or full-size) instead of birthday presents.
3. Have a great party and thank your family and friends for helping you make a difference on your special day!
4. Schedule a time to drop off your donations by contacting Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 795-1608.
5. Drop off your donations at the scheduled time at:
Hope and Comfort
659 Highland Ave. (rear lower level)
Needham, MA 02494