DURATIONMore than 4 hours
We will come up with a mutually agreed upon space. We can come to you and paint inside or outside.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Someone to manage the sign-ups and manage the proceeds.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We love the beautification of creative, public art on our fridges. And the funds raised in this group event help us expand dignified access to healthy food in under-resourced communities.
That's Right! We said PAINT a fridge! You can organize a group to transform a residential refrigerator to functional public art! This is fundraising and community art project all in one.
We supply the works. Basically we’ll show up in a U-Haul with everything--the fridge, all painting supplies, transportation and installation. Our fridges each have 160 squares to be painted! Each square requires a tax-deductible donation of $25 or a minimum of $1000 a fridge.
All ages welcome!
Click on VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details!
- Text Dan and let him know you want to paint a fridge!
- Tell him:
- you heard about this from PGK
- your group, location, dates interested
- you can commit to the funds needed
- Agree upon a time, location, etc.
- Gather your group, collect your funds, donate to Mott.
- Take pictures the day of, with the work in progress and the final production.
- Be sure to Tag the Fridge with your Group Name!
- Post to Social.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.