At your school, camp, place of worship, a local business, or in your neighborhood, and from the comfort of your own home! Take advantage of social media and tell everyone you know, you need diapers!
Ongoing activity throughout the year.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation/involvement may be required, depending on age of child).
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Diapers and wipes are Baby2Baby's highest needed item so hosting a drive for these items is extremely helpful! 1 out of 3 moms has had to choose between giving their babies diapers or giving them food.
Hosting a donation drive is a great way to get involved and give back. Baby2Baby has a high need for diapers, wipes, and hygiene products (e.g. soap, shampoo and toothpaste). Host a diaper drive at your school, place of worship, or even in your neighborhood! Baby2Baby will provide the donation bin, flyers, and tax donation receipts!
No items are required! Baby2Baby will provide the bin and the flyers. All you need is a place (and permission) to do your drive.
DIAPERS MUST BE NEW! Opened boxes are OK!
Decide when you will do your drive and follow the step-by-step instructions provided. If you have questions, email Ashely at Ashley@baby2baby.org to get set up with all you need for a successful diaper drive.
See "View Instructions" below for details.
- Email Ashley to get the donation bin, informational postcards, and tax donation receipts you need to get started.
- Network with your friends, family and community and explain why you are hosting a diaper drive, how long you plan to run the drive, and that it is benefiting Baby2Baby.
- Check in during your drive to make sure there is still room in your collection bin. (If it's overflowing, empty the bin so more people are encouraged to donate.)
- At the end of your drive, contact Ashley at Ashley@baby2baby.org to arrange a time for the donations and the bin to be collected.
- Be sure to let us know that this activity came from PGK.
- Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.