In your home, place of business or with a group.
Soldiers’ Angels will accept registrations for the Holiday Stockings for Heroes program now until we reach our capacity to distribute the stuffed stockings.
Stockings must be sent to the address provided to you by Soldiers’ Angels no later than December 11, 2020.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Nothing can replace the sense of being with loved ones during the holidays, but receiving a stuffed holiday stocking will help to brighten the spirits of deployed service members and veterans. Donated stockings will be shipped to service members deployed to combat zones, veteran patients in VA Hospitals across the country, and, this year, the stockings will also be shared with the frontline workers supporting COVID-19 operations, including National Guard and Reserves Units, as well as VA Healthcare Workers.
Please do not include these items:
- NO GLASS (containers, ornaments, etc)
- NO SHARP OBJECTS (safety pins, razors)
- NO PRODUCTS CONTAINING ALCOHOL (some mouthwash, hand sanitizer, some colognes)
- NO AEROSOLS
- NO HAND SANITIZER
- NO Glitter
- NO BRANDED STOCKINGS with company/organization names, logos, etc.
- NO political materials
Please Note: All food items should be store-bought.
In order to participate, you need to pledge your participation HERE. You can determine if you will provide one or 101 stockings.
- Complete the pledge form. In the "Message" section, let them know you learned about this opportunity through Project Giving Kids.
- Include any combination of the items listed on the web page, as well as a small card or handwritten note inside the stocking to let the service members and veterans know you’re thinking of them.
- Stockings need to be fastened at the top so items don’t spill during shipping. Please DO NOT use staples or safety pins to close your stockings (not allowed in most VA Hospitals).
- Shipping location will be provided upon completion of your pledge form. DO NOT SHIP TO SOLDIER'S ANGELS address on our site.
- If you still have questions after reading through the above information, please email us before you pledge: email@example.com.