DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
At your home.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Due to Covid-19 many of seniors have had to limit visits with family and friends. They might be missing out on participating in their normal pre-Covid activities. A holiday card would be a great surprise and would really bring joy to their lives.
The vision of EAH Housing is of inclusive neighborhoods with thriving socioeconomic and cultural diversity for generations to come, through well-designed affordable housing and a commitment to stewardship and residents’ quality of life through services.
EAH serves many seniors throughout California. Our seniors love to receive something that makes them feel warm inside!
JOIN US and make holiday cards for seniors.
- Card stock, paper or construction paper.
- Paints, crayons, and/or markers. Stickers or other decorations to make the cards extra special
Gather and organize all your materials needed to make holiday cards. Then, see VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
- Gather the necessary supplies to make your cards.
- Join siblings or grown-ups to make as many cards as you have the time and supplies to do so.
- Decorate away!
- Mail your completed cards to:
Attention: Tiffany Wong, PGK Holiday Cards
22 Pelican Way
San Rafael, CA 94901
- Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity through PGK by including a packaging slip.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.