Ready to Aid The Elderly?
Help Older Adults Prepare their Homes for Winter - Service Saturdays - COLORADO
Denver, Jefferson County, Fort Collins, Berthoud & Loveland, Grand Junction, and the Roaring Fork Valley
Twice a year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
It helps us serve the older adults in our communities by aiding them with work that they are no longer able to do.
Join us across Metro Denver, Northern Colorado, and the Western Slope to serve the older adults in your community for our Service Saturdays! along with families, neighbors, corporate groups, clubs, and schools. Our teams of volunteers tackle seasonal home and yard tasks like raking leaves, pulling weeds, and washing windows. Our Service Saturdays! are also incredible opportunities for intergenerational connections where young and old bond over the joy of service.
These will take place over the months of October and November.
Click this opportunity to express interest and visit alittlehelp.org/ServiceSaturdays to learn more and register.
Visit alittlehelp.org/ServiceSaturdays for more info and to register your group.
1. Visit alittlehelp.org/ServiceSaturdays to learn more about this program.
2. Click the location that applies to you to see a full schedule based on dates/locations - Fall 2022 Dates: October 1 - November 12.
3. Have your team leader register your entire team of volunteers for your chosen date.
4. Reach out to our team with any questions at email@example.com.
5. Arrive on your selected date/location to work hard and make a difference in the life of an older adult!