In your home, room by room!
Donation drop-off appointments are available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings, and sign-ups are now available on our website.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Volunteers fulfill all the essential roles that keep Household Goods running! Donations are so important. Remember - your "extra" can be someone's "only."
You can help by cleaning out kitchen cabinets, drawers and linen closets. Put aside any extra items you have to donate to people in need. We have re-opened to accept goods donations BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please view the instructions below for more information on this process.
- Towels - all sizes
- Pots and Pans
- Kitchen Utensils and Silverware
- Baking Dishes
Please donate items that are gently-used, clean and in working condition.
Gather bags and/or boxes to collect no-longer needed or wanted items that you can donate to Household Goods.
- Ask your parents which closets, cupboards you can clean, organize and cull items to donate to Household Goods.
- Please set these items aside in a box.
- The Center has now re-opened for donations BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Due to Covid-19, we have made the following changes to our donation drop-off process in order to provide the safest experience possible for you, our volunteers, and our clients.
Please be patient. To maintain social distancing, we will have fewer volunteers than in the past. Safety comes first, and the drop-off process may take longer than usual.
Sign up here. Find the date that you are interested in, click the orange Sign Up box, then the checkbox, and then click Submit and Sign Up on the bottom of the page to fill out the form.
If a date shows availability, but is locked we cannot add any additional drop-offs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Have questions? Visit our website or call our Volunteer Coordinator at 978-635-1710 x6.