In your own home!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some adult help might be required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Many homebound seniors feel lonely in their daily lives. Because they don't get around as much as they used to, they often miss the daily human interactions they used to have and are grateful for every phone call, visit, letter, or email they receive. A homemade card from a caring person can really brighten a senior's day. It makes them feel loved and remembered.
Make colorful cards with words of encouragement for homebound seniors.
1. Card stock or paper
2. Paints, crayons, and/or markers
3. Stickers or other decorations to make the cards extra special
*Note: NO GLITTER OF ANY KIND PLEASE.
Please call to schedule a drop off time. Phone: (310) 208-4028
Grab your paper, pencils, crayons and/or markers and let your creativity flow.
1. Decide what kind of cards you want to make. We make deliveries every week day of the year!
2. Gather the necessary supplies to make your cards.
3. Sit down with siblings, friends or parents and make as many cards as you have the time and supplies to do so.
4. Mail to PO Box 241576, Los Angeles, CA 90024 or drop off at our office is in Brentwood at 343 Church Lane, Los Angeles, CA90049 (Please call to schedule a drop off).