In your own home!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some adult help might be required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Many homebound seniors feel lonely in their daily lives. Because they don't get around as much as they used to, they often miss the daily human interactions they used to have and are grateful for every phone call, visit, letter, or email they receive. A homemade card from a caring person can really brighten a senior's day. It helps them feel loved and remembered.
Make colorful cards with words of encouragement for homebound seniors.
1. Card stock or paper
2. Paints, crayons, and/or markers
3. Stickers or other decorations to make the cards extra special
*Note: NO GLITTER OF ANY KIND PLEASE
Please call to schedule a drop-off time. Phone: (310) 208-4028
Grab your paper, pencils, crayons and/or markers and let your creativity flow!
See "View Instructions" below for details.
1. Decide what kind of cards you want to make.
2. Gather the necessary supplies to make your cards.
3. Sit down with siblings, friends or adult and make as many cards as you have the time and supplies to do so. We make deliveries every week day of the year!
4. Mail completed cars to PO Box 241576, Los Angeles, CA 90024 or drop off at our office is in Brentwood at 343 Church Lane, Los Angeles, CA90049 (Please call (310) 208-4028 to schedule a drop off).
5. Be sure to let us know this activity came from PGK.
6. Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.