WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your unused items will turn into cash that will not only raise funds to provide winter boots, snow pants, and hats and mittens for the children in our Shelter and Transitional Living Programs, it will also keep the clutter out of your closets and discarded items out of the landfill. It’s a win-win-win!
Please bring your donations of clean, bagged clothing, shoes, accessories, linens, and towels to our Day Center on the date in November from 10am to 4pm, or until the truck is full. We can only fill one truck, so please come early to ensure there is room for your items.
Clothing, shoes, textiles (towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, tablecloths), and accessories (hats, mittens, scarves, ties, socks, purses, wallets, backpacks, bags).
All items must be in good, clean, sellable condition.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT: mattresses, baby gear, appliances, large furniture, auto parts, building materials, cleaning products, tires, flammable materials.
To participate, please bag your donations of clean clothing, shoes, accessories, linens, and towels. Have fun cleaning out your closets and drawers! See "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below for next steps.
- To participate, please bag your donations of clean clothing, shoes, accessories, linens, and towels.
- Tag each bag with a note to let them know you learned about this opportunity through Project Giving Kids.
- Bring your bags to our Day Center on date specified, from 10am to 4pm, or until the truck is full.
- We can only fill one truck, so please come early to ensure there is room for your items.
- Simply pull up to the front door of Family Promise Metrowest, 6 Mulligan Street, Natick, open the trunk of your car, and one of our National Charity League volunteers will unload your bags of donations. You won't even need to get out!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.