Throughout Greater Los Angeles
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
When you build with us, you are helping build a very important space for kids at school - their garden! This space gives them fresh food and space to get to know nature. Kids need this space, and you can help make this happen!
**Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we anticipate that we will not be able to hold any type of volunteer event until Early 2022. Please reach out to us then or visit our website to make a financial donation!**
We like to get our hands dirty building beautiful gardens in schools and we'd love your help! We think all kids should be able to eat colorful, fresh, healthy foods right at their schools. We also like to take care of all our living friends - plants and bugs alike.
Just you (and some clothes and shoes you don't mind getting dirty!) We'll supply the rest!
See "View Instructions" below for details.
1. Ask your parent or guardian if you can come help us build a garden, and if they will come with you.
2. Sign up for a garden build that works for you. (You can also show up the day of.) Builds typically occur on Saturdays between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
3. Sign our waiver and get busy making a beautiful and healthy garden!
4. Be sure to let us know this activity came from PGK.
5. Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.