At home alone or in an online group.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Karma Rescue and some adult help managing any donations.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Fundraising is vital to Karma Rescue and our mission, we could not continue helping animals in need without donations. Families are still forced to give up their pets because they cannot afford vet care or training, Karma Rescue helps provide these services to keep pets healthy with their loving families. This can be very costly so your fundraiser is vital to continue this mission.
Karma Rescue works to keep pets with their loving families and out of LA's shelters. We help provide families with dog training, veterinary care and free spay/ neuter services. Helping pets stay healthy and happy at home. We need your help to support our furry friends!
- Access to a computer or mobile device
- Camera to shoot video
- Karma Rescue approval
This activity can include younger family members and friends with supervision.
Decide whether you would like to create this fundraiser alone or with the help of friends, family members or other groups you belong to.
See "View Instructions" below for more details.
- Pick your fundraising goal. Be realistic. $200-$500 is a good start.
- Set a deadline for the fundraising campaign to end.
- Pick a platform or platforms for your fundraiser (GoFundMe, Facebook, etc).
- Set up a payment method like Paypal, Venmo or link to the Karma Rescue site.
- Decide who you would like to reach out to for donations.
- Plan a video that will be used to meet your goal. It can be a story about the pets you love or saved, a challenge to friends and family, a performance or other idea that uses your talents. Or plan an event like a bake sale or raffle to help raise funds.
- Contact Karma Rescue to discuss your idea.
- After Karma Rescue approves your idea you are ready to launch your fundraiser.
- Stay connected with your fundraiser by adding updates on the funds raised or new material.
- Be sure to let Karma Rescue know that this activity came from PGK and fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.