@ Home with delivery to PATH. To schedule a delivery at your nearest PATH site, please email us at PATHVolunteers@epath.org for more information.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Food support kits fight food insecurity among the elderly who have previously experienced homelessness and may not be able to pay for or get groceries on their own.
Our previous homeless neighbors living in supportive housing are among the most vulnerable to COVID-19. They are in need of non-perishable food donations, so that they may remain safe and healthy in their homes.
When you are next out grocery shopping, please consider filling your basket with a few extra food items and/or cleaning supplies to help our most vulnerable neighbors stay healthy.
Food support bags can be assembled in cardboard boxes or reusable grocery bags. These kits will be distributed directly to those most in need.
Email PATHvolunteers@epath.org for more information! You can start assembling supplies at any time. See "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below for more details.
- Start collecting grocery items the next time you are out grocery shopping (or) host a food drive in your community!
- Once assembled, be sure to write personalized notes so our PATH family knows they are not alone.
- Schedule a donation drop off through the link provided: https://www.epath.org/donate/
- Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity through PGK.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.