This activity can be done at home, at school, with your group of friends or any community group you belong to.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
This can be done on your own, or with the help of an adult.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
You will make our out-of-town, guest families feel welcomed and cared for when they are far away from home. Being able to provide them with a gift card so they can have a cup of coffee or have a warm nice meal makes a big difference!
This activity can be done by individuals, groups and families. The "Filled with Love" campaign is designed to provide each family we serve with a gift card to a local coffee shop or restaurant upon their arrival at our host homes.
Decide which gift cards you wish to purchase Give in Kind. Tell your friends and family that you are supporting families-in-need and you would like them to make a donation to support your efforts.
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
- Visit our page on Give in Kind and select a gift card to donate. Leave comment like "Welcome to Boston!", "Get well Soon" or "Something to brighten your day!"
- Tell/email your friends, family and community members about your money collection to purchase gift cards or ask them to purchase gift cards directly. If people would rather write a tax-deductible check, they can make it payable to Hospitality Homes, in the memo line please write: "Filled With Love".
- Still More questions? Email Emma Mudd or call her at 888.595.5678 ext. 1.
- Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity through PGK.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.