This activity can be done at home, at school, with your group of friends or any community group you belong to.
Now until Dec 31, 2020
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
This can be done on your own, or with the help of an adult.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
You will make our out-of-town, guest families feel welcomed and cared for when they are far away from home. Being able to provide them with a gift card so they can have a cup of coffee or have a warm nice meal makes a big difference!
This activity can be done by individuals, groups and families. The "Filled with Love" campaign is designed to provide each family we serve with a gift card to a local coffee shop or restaurant upon their arrival at our host homes.
This activity has both an artistic and a fundraising component.
- Envelopes or Bags to be decorated
- Color markers
- Gift Cards ($10 or $25): Au Bon Pain, Dunkin, Starbucks, Star Market, Bertuccis, Uber, Uber Eats.
Decide which gift cards you wish to purchase from the stores listed. Tell your friends and family that you are supporting families-in-need and you would like them to make a donation to support your efforts. Decorate an envelopes or gift bag for each card purchased. Put them all together to mail or deliver to Hospitality Homes. Feel good about your act of kindness and hospitality for a person or family staying in Boston for medical care.
- Decorate gift card bags/envelopes: Decorate a little bag or envelope for each gift card. You can decorate with colorful and bright colors, stickers and nice quotes like: "Welcome to Boston!", "Get well Soon" or "Something to brighten your day!"
- Tell/email your friends, family and community members about your money collection to purchase gift cards or ask them to purchase gift cards directly. If people would rather write a tax-deductible check, they can make it payable to Hospitality Homes, in the memo line please write: "Filled With Love".
- Purchase gift cards from the following: Dunkin, Au Bon Pain, Starbucks, Uber, Bertucci's, or Star Market.
- Still More questions? Email Emma Mudd or call her at 888.595.5678 ext. 1
Mail or deliver envelopes, gift cards and any checks to:
Hospitality Homes 1018 Beacon Street Suite 201 Brookline, MA 02246