Collect items at home, at school, around you neighborhood, at a boy/girl scout meeting etc. Then drop them off at Ecumenical Hunger Program (EHP).
Ecumenical Hunger Program, 2411 Pulgas Avenue, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
There are many homeless people who come to EHP daily looking for items such as lotion, soap, shampoo, and toothpaste to maintain their personal hygiene.
Collect and package toothbrushes, family-sized toothpaste and floss that can be easily distributed to those in need.
- Toothpaste (family-sized)
- Tooth floss
- Small bags / ziplock bags
No age requirements, just a little help from some adults to get (1) things organized and (2) items to our location.
Call Ecumenical Hunger Program at (650)323-7781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
- Collect toothbrushes, family-sized toothpaste, floss, etc.
- Group together items and place all toothbrushes in one bag, all toothpastes in another, etc.
- Be sure to include a PGK packaging slip to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
- Contact us at (650)323-7781 or email email@example.com to arrange for drop off.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.