@ Home (with drop-off at 340 N. Madison Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90004)!
In the fall through November 18th.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
By providing much needed food items to individuals who have experienced homelessness, you will be providing items that can help people stay safe and healthy. PATH's team will make sure the meal kits are delivered to individuals and families -housed and unhoused- and you can be sure that you are providing important care items AND hope to people in need.
Join us in supporting PATH’s Fall Food Drive! This fall, our goal is to assemble and distribute over 800 Thanksgiving meal kits to those in need. Help us make sure that everyone in our community - housed and unhoused - can enjoy a special Thanksgiving meal!
By donating items to our food drive, you will help provide enough food to assemble "Thanksgiving Boxes" to help PATH teams enrich the holiday experience of members of our community. The relationships you help build with food donations can be vital in helping our neighbors secure and supported.
-Boxed stuffing mix
-Pie crust mix or dessert mix
-Mashed potato mix or boxed mac & cheese
-$20 grocery store gift card for a turkey
In anticipation of a need for over 800+ Thanksgiving Baskets to support our clients to enjoy a special meal for Thanksgiving, we would love to work with you to provide the materials necessary for the holidays.
Figure out when and where you plan to donate food items, follow the instructions provided in "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below.
To schedule a donation drop-off, please go to epath.org/donate.
1. Ask friends and family for donations or to purchase extra food items the next time they go grocery shopping . Items should include boxed stuffing mix, cranberry sauce, pie crust mix, canned vegetables, mashed potato mix, or boxed mac & cheese. Please be sure to remind people that all items should be new.
2. Once you are sure that you and your helpers have gathered enough food items, plan an assembly party at home! Put food items of each type into a reusable tote bag. You may want to include a positive and uplifting note in each bag reminding the person who will receive it that you are thinking about them.
3. Reach out to email@example.com to coordinate a time to drop off your food donations at our location during normal business hours:
340 N. Madison Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
4. Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity at PGK.
5. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.