WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Once we re-open our Giving Factory doors, we will face a critical need for the everyday essentials that our families rely on us to provide. Help prepare outfit packs now, and stay tuned for updates on when we begin accepting clothing donations again!
Support Cradles to Crayons while safely at home! Visit our "at home activity guide", and download instructions on how to build an outfit pack for a boy or girl.
clothing donations, instructions, bags
All ages, depending on the various activities. Eve at-home lesson plans for parents of elementary age kids.
Clean out your closets, check for quality, and start packing!
- Decide between any/all of these activities:
- Girls outfit pack
- Boys outfit pack
- Collect and sort shoe donations
- Create a book bundle
- At home lesson plans for parents of elementary kids
- Donation Scavenger hunt
- Download the details of the activity and get to work, play, design
- Share your results on social with #c2cboston and @ProjectGivingKids