DURATIONMore than 4 hours
In your own community.
We are collecting donations all year round, but the items we are looking for most change depending on the season.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Class, scout troop, or other groups of like-minded kids (Assuming an adult is also involved in the facilitation, but activity is geared toward group involvement and can be primarily executed by the children involved)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our food pantry and clothes closet serve over 400 families a day. Your donations will help us make that possible!
Sacred Heart opperates a food pantry and clothes closet, where we distribute essential items to over 400 families a day. We rely on donations to keep these programs going and you can help! A donation drive is an organized effort to collect and donate some of our most needed items.
To start a drive check out our website and register today! The Sacred Heart Community Engagement Coordinator would love to help you organize your drive.
The items we are looking for the most change depending on the season, but our most top needed items are pop-top canned protein and food items, hygiene items (toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, etc.), powder baby formula, shelf-stable milk, and toilet paper.
Visit our website to register your drive. Once you have submitted your drive request, we will reach out and help you get started!
1. Visit our website to learn a little more about which items we need most.
2. Decide which item(s) you want to collect.
3. Register your drive on our website (Click "Get Started"), and one of our Community Engagement Coordinators will reach out to help you get everything organized.
4. Involve your family and friends.
5. Collect items and arrange a drop-off.
6. Celebrate your awesome work!