In your home or school. You can ship from any US state including Alaska and Hawaii.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
When children play with your donated LEGO bricks, it helps them learn to problem solve, collaborate, and think creatively. With LEGO Replay, worlds of play can be rebuilt and reimagined many times over helping to inspire the builders of tomorrow.
LEGO Replay is a simple-to-use platform that allows you to pass forward your much-loved LEGO bricks and share the power of play with kids in need.
- LEGO® System, DUPLO® and Technic™ Bricks and Elements from single or multiple sets
- LEGO® Minifigures and Mini-dolls (no need to disassemble)
- LEGO® Baseplate
Not Currently Accepted:
- Non-LEGO® bricks, elements, or toys
- LEGO® sets that are already fully or partially built including Technic™ and Mindstorms™
- Batteries or electronic components including those which are LEGO® branded
- LEGO® and non-LEGO® branded merchandise and all non-brick items including apparel, storage containers, and backpacks.
- Building instructions or packaging
- Collect your LEGO Pieces. Refer to what is and is not accepted.
- Choose LEGO® bricks or elements you’d like to donate to kids in need of play. They don’t need to be full sets.
- Take apart built sets to the best of your ability.
- Sort out anything that’s not accepted in the list. Packaging and instructions can be recycled.
- Box them and secure with tape.
- Please provide your email address and US Zip code on this page so we can provide you with the free shipping label.
- Print Shipping label and adhere. Please note: You will need a separate and unique label for each box.
Sending or dropping off items to a nonprofit? Don't forget to tell them you found them through PGK! Download and print a packing slip here.