DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
All year long.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Room to Grow serves about 600 families in Boston. The items you donate will go home with Room to Grow families and offer their babies and toddlers opportunities to play, read, and grow. Your items can live a second life instead of going to a landfill!
We need your help securing baby essentials for the Boston babies enrolled in Room to Grow's program. We accept new and nearly new clothing, books, toys and other baby essentials in truly excellent condition. Check if you have items to donate at home using this checklist!
- Bins, baskets and/or boxes to collect items
- Computer to schedule your drop-off
Please do not drop off items without an appointment. Thank you!
Check your closets, drawers, basement, attic, and more for items that might be ready to donate to Room to Grow.
- Decide what baby items to donate (See here for a full list of items we accept.)
- Check that the items meet Room to Grow standards for quality using the checklist.
- Schedule a time to drop-off the items at Hyde Park location using this calendar.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.