At your school, camp, place of worship, a local business, or in your neighborhood.
Ongoing activity throughout the year.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation/involvement may be required, depending on age of child).
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Diapers and wipes are Baby2Baby's highest needed item so hosting a drive for these items is extremely helpful! 1 out of 3 moms has had to choose between giving their babies diapers or giving them food.
Hosting a donation drive is a great way to get involved and give back.
Baby2Baby is now accepting NEW donations of diapers, wipes, formula and hygiene items (e.g. soap, shampoo and toothpaste) to address the most critical needs from families impacted by COVID-19 at our Los Angeles headquarters through contactless drop-off.
NEW donations of diapers, wipes, formula and hygiene items (e.g. soap, shampoo and toothpaste). Opened boxes are okay.
We are still unable to accept donations of clothing, toys, etc. at this time.
Click on "View Instructions" below for details.
- Email Lourdes at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to receive promotional materials.
- Network with your friends, family and community and explain why you are hosting a diaper drive, how long you plan to run the drive, and that it is benefiting Baby2Baby.
- At the end of your drive, you can email Lourdes at email@example.com to let her know how many items you donated.
- Deliver your donations to: Baby2Baby
5830 Jefferson Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90016
- Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.