WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Drives are a great way to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable people and get your entire company, school, place of worship, or even friends and family involved.
Before donating, take the condition of the item into consideration. Only donate items that are new, unused, or “gently used,” which means items that are in good condition, clean, and presentable. Do not donate items in disrepair that don't work properly, are missing parts, or are ripped, torn, or stained. If you can't use the item in its current state, neither can a charity.
Clean out your closets and bag your items by separately for men women.
Most needed items:
- Men’s clothing – all types and sizes
- Women’s clothing, especially larger sizes
- Footwear in good condition for both men and women
Click on "View Instructions" below for details.
- Clean out your closets and bag your items by separately for men women.
- Print, complete and include the PGK Donation slip with each bag. (simply make a copy of your completed form if you have more than one bag.)
- The drop off is now at the Woods Mullen Women's Shelter 794 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA 02118) right in the South End.
- Donors can drop off anytime that is convenient.
- Thank you!