In the safety of your own home.
URGENTLY NEEDED NOW.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Rosie's Place remains open during this pandemic and is committed to being a sanctuary for our guests. The women relying on our services are among the most vulnerable among us and are depending on us now, more than ever.
We are looking for donations of disposable masks and are accepting homemade ones as well. We also need disinfectant supplies. We are in urgent need!
Mask materials, per the YouTube links provided.
Commit to providing masks and/or disinfectant supplies for our staff and guests! See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
Sending or dropping off items to a nonprofit? Don't forget to tell them you found them through PGK! Download and print a packing slip here.
- If you are able to make them yourself, there are two kinds we are seeking: a. Option 1: Mask with a filter pocket b. Option 2: Mask with a simpler design
- If you’re unable to help by making them yourself, please consider sharing this with your network to help spread the word.
- Collect much needed disinfectant items including: (Lysol) Disinfectant Spray, hand sanitizer (individual or bulk) and disinfecting wipes.
- Please let us know that you discovered this opportunity through PGK. You can post a picture of your masks to social media and tag @RosiesPlace and @ProjectgivingKids
- Completed masks and cleaning supplies can be mailed to: Rosie’s Place, Attn: Sandy Mariano, 889 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118. Or, to coordinate a drop off, please call 617-442-9322 x253 or email Sandy at email@example.com.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.