At home or in your community.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Access to soap and other hygiene items is essential to the safety of individuals and everyone within our communities. Each donation you make to Victory Programs will be going towards our clients in need.
Collect and donate personal hygiene items that can be easily distributed to those in need. We are always in need of travel-sized items for our Mobile Prevention Team and Boston Living Center, and full-sized items for our residential programs.
- Hair-care products
- Body wash (bars or liquid)
- Menstrual, feminine products
- Travel-sized tissues
- Oral hygiene products
- Hand sanitizers
- Hand soap
- Personal pack of insect repellent wipes
- Powdered Pedialyte
- Cold packs
All items must be new/ unused.
Let your community know you are collecting hygiene products for Victory Programs! Click on VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
- Collect new/unused hygiene products (travel-sized or full-sized)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about your donations
- Print and fill out this form and submit with your donation so we know you learned about us through PGK!
- Drop off your donations at our office at 965 Massachusetts Avenue Boston, MA 02118 from 9 AM - 5 PM Monday – Friday or mail to that same address.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.